Dim Sum, Bubble Tea
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 735 Jackson St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Phone: (415) 399-0888
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Validated
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsNo
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
It was crazy busy when we stopped by at lunch time. Just tell them what you would you like, and the young lady was very friendly and patient. Appreciated all their hard work. Must try the wonton noodles soup the best.
They can do better on the service, but the food is absolutely delicious!! We tried dim sum and their sweets, all were fresh and tasty. I will definitely go back
Definitely an amusing experience because of the hillarious lady we were served by. Dumplings are very delicious!
Of all the food we ate on our 4-day vacation to SF, the dumplings here were the best.
Was having jet lag and needed food in the early morning. The host lady is super nice and the food was also some what tasty. The only thing that put me in a bit in doubt is the way it was presented, did scare me a bit. I’m not used to it. But it is a decent food with very decent price.